To emerge as a premier institution in the field of teaching education and research in the state and as a home for holistic development of the students and contribute to the advancement of society and the region.
To provide high quality teaching education through a creative balance of academic and teaching oriented learning; to create an inspiring environment of scholarship and research, to instill high levels of academic and professional discipline; and to establish standards that inculcate ethical and moral values that contribute to growth in career and development of society in general.
To build a productive and mutually beneficial partnership with all stakeholders including students, faculty, management, parents, employers, and alumni and to transform students in to competent teaching professionals with good ethical values and societal responsibilities, the college has identified the following objectives in tune with the Vision and Mission of the institute :
• Improve the analytical and problem-solving skills of students.
• Provide a solid foundation for good communication skills.
• To instill discipline and hard work necessary for academic achievement in students.
• To inculcate skills necessary for team work and resources management by taking up multi-disciplinary projects,participation and organization of co-curricular activities.
• To make students aware of statutory and international standards for design so as to face challenges in the industry.
• To provide an environment that will help students grow into responsible citizens with good moral and ethical values.
• Continuously improve the critical areas of faculty education and training for effective content delivery, academic and industrial research.
To give emphasis on :
• Enhancing education specific teaching skills and soft skills.
• Advancing scientific and teaching knowledge.
• Meeting the social obligations.