B.Ed. College Opening of Private B.Ed., College, Eluru, West Godavari District under the management of C.R.Reddy College, Eluru, West Godavari District during the year 1983 - 1984 orders issued.
G.O. Ms. No. 2. Edn, dated 3rd January, 1984,
Read the following
1) From the Secretary and Correspondent, C.R.Reddy College Association, Eluru, Letter dated 2-11-1983.
2) From the Registrar, Andhra University, Letter No. T2 (3) 13609/81, dt. 9-12-1983.
Government have considered the representation of the C.R.Reddy College, Eluru first read above for starting of B.Ed., Course and hereby pormit the management of the said college to start B.Ed. Course with an in take capacity of 100 seats from the academic year 1983-84 subject to the following conditins :-
1) The management should run the course without Government aid aither during this year or at any time in the future;
2) The management should deposit a sum of Rs. 4.5 lakhs in the joint account of the commissionor for school education and management towards the corpus fund and expenditure on salaries for the staff.
3) The management may collect tution fee permissible under the rules laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Rules.
4) A nominee of the Government and also a nominee of the University should be included on the managment for running the Institution.
5) The management should follow the rules issued by the Government from time to time in regard to the reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Classes in respect of admissions and appointment of staff.
6) The management should also fulfil all the conditions laid down by the university from time to time before admissions of the students in the college.
7) Admission into the B.Ed. course in the college should be through the common entrance examination conducted by the University.
8) The management should not collect any capitation fees.
(By order and in the name of the Governor of Andhra Pradesh)
Secretary to Government
The Commissioner for School Education, A.P. Hyderbad.
The Director of Higher Education, A.P. Hyderabad.
THe Secretary and Correspondent, C.R.Reddy College, Eluru, West Godavari District.
The Registrar, Andhra University, Waltair.
The District Educational officer, West Godavari District.
The Accountant General, A.P. Hyderabad.
The Director, Information and Public Relation, A.P. Hyderabad.
Copy to SF/Sc.
// forwarded by order//